Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life!

Well I've been too busy to blog but I've been brewing and planning...

Last night I finished up a Brown Porter.  A fellow homebrewer supplied the Golding hops and thus it's been aptly named "Mike's Brown Porter".

Last weekend, with some guidance from the good folks at Beau's, I attempted my own version of a Pumpkinweiss.

A week before that I brewed up a basic Pale Ale using Challenger and EKG hops.  It's dry hopping as I type and should be ready for the bottle tonight.

As a matter of administration, I believe I will now post recipe's and tastings at the same time.  No sense posting a failed attempt (which I have had recently), but I will ensure to tell you about my mistakes.

...and with that, I'll leave you with a couple pictures.  I present my Wry Smile Clone ...





No comments:

Post a Comment